Tuesday, September 1, 2020

How to Improve Your IPhone Speed Espesially Old Iphone 5, 5s, 6

Wassssuup!!! Welcome back!!!

 
 
        I know guys the newest iphone has came out since September last year. But, i mean not all of us could afford buy the New iphone its start on $999. for people like me of course that amount is too big for me rather i buy food or going vacation on that money. For me, Phone just communicate device that make me connect to my family or my friends. Social media that i open everyday and internet just a bonus that include in the phone when you buy it. Honestly, my phone right now is IPhone 5s. For many years i don't have a plan to buy an IPhone because iphone is too expensive for me. This iPhone (IPhone 5s) was given to me on my 17 birthday. First time that i open this phone was felt comfortable in my hand and i have been using this phone about 4 years.

        My IPhone feels decreased every year because a lot of thing. Most i used my phone was for editing and rendering, or listening to the music. A few times i dropped my phone by mistakes i i'm worry about that every time i dropped it. It might damage in touch screen or the IPhone, but as long that you could taking good care of your phone that's all right. I'm actually have a plan to buy the new one, but i have to deposit my money first before i coud afford the new IPhone. i installed recent apps such a Instagram, Facebook, google maps, GO-Jek, Youtube and Tik Tok. but, when i open the google maps or gojek it was drained so much on my battery form 60% to 34% for example but when i charged my phone it back on 60% that is weird.
Picture 1.2 Someone's with her/his phone

        Alright, so i will give you guys may recipe to improve your old IPhone like me at least last long for 2-3 year before you buy the new one 
 
  • Clean your phone twice a week

Picture 1.3 By cleaned your phone you could increase changes your phone's live

 
        Some of us prolly think that it's not to important to cleaned our phone becuase all electricity should avoid of water and other liquid stuff. but, if you're think so, you are wrong. all gadget need to be cleaned from dust, slipped thing inside the port. Dust could be damaged your phone, circuit in the phone could be totally unworked. i suggest to cleaned your phone 3 days a week,  you could use the micro fiber cloth and polish it up don't forget to wipe gently on sensitive part such touch screen, front camera, home button etc. 
 
  • Delete unsed apps 

Picture 1.4 Apps
 
        A lot of people think by download the new trend of app just for following the new era. for example nowadays everybody used Tik Tok, which app you could find amazing video and video creator from around the world. but, when i open Tik Tok app mostly person dancing in front of camera.  i really sick of it, i mean i don't hate it but i feel like uncomfortable seeing that. So deleting unused app can be freeing your iPhone's storage and makes it bit faster.
 
 
  • Delete Unused Data

Picture 1.5 Data

         Unused data mean there is a lot of app file could still your phone even you have deleted the app. so, i suggested you to serach the all of file and delete them. the app file might be in File App you could search it there easily and make sure that there's no more unused data in your IPhone.


  • Upload All Your Photo and Video To ICloud Storage

Picture 1.6 Uploading your file for freeing your storage

        By Uploading some of your photos and video could improve your IPhone performance and freeing you storage. According to my experience i'm uploaded all my photos and video once a month. So, it's automatically uploaded by it self to my ICloud storage. I love to Uploaded because it free and it very simple to find our file you don't need a external storage it worth hundred rupiah. Instead i buy it the external storage, why do i don't use the free one? heheh :)
 
  • Perform Battery Calibration

 
Picture 1.7 Calibrate you phone for the best performance

 
        Battery calibration is the process of normalizing the battery so that the battery capacity is read by the  system correctly and accurately as if it was first used. Therefore the battery calibration process can  work more optimally and you as a user can also know more for sure whatever power can still be used. All you have to do is drain the battery to a complete death, then fully charge it when it's off.  We recommend that you do battery calibration once a month so that the battery is more durable and fresh.

  • Turn Off Blutooth WiFi and Mobile Hotspot If Not Used

Picture 1.8 Set up your iphone's setting

 
         Most of people don't really care about their phone setting, Instead you just play it , why don't you set up your phone to be a good phone. I mean by turn it off you Bluetooth, personal hotspot, and Airdrop you will feels lighter performance than before. I always turn that off if it doesn't necessary and i'll try to delete recent app that i just opened and swipe that out. just try to make it all your clean up.



    Alright guys that's my top 6 tips you could apply on your IPhone in order to last long you phone at least a year even 3 years.  I'm applying those steps and it works. i hope this article could benefits for you and everyone.


I'm actually have kind of suggestion for you guys who looking for new phone and accessory phone such a Airpods, IPad, Macbook, IPhone's Charge, and Other. Just click link down below for a best prizes of Phone you could find it Just Click link down Below!!!!!!

Cheap Iphone Prize


Cheap Macbook Air

Bose Speaker






THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG. DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GADGET AND STUFF!!!!



Ananda Putra Bimo, Peace out!!!

   

 

 





Previous Post
Next Post

Hai World! May name is Ananda Putra Bimo Prakoso, i know mane is really really long. but, you're guys could call me Ananda or Bimo is fine. I'm just a boy from indonesia and i created this blog beacuse i would like to share my life experience to the world.

0 komentar: