Sunday, September 20, 2020

These Are My Tools That I'm Recomend to You Guys | Amazon Shooping Time | #stayathome

WHATSSTUPPP!

WELCOME BACK!

 
picture 1.1 Gadget Stuff

 As you know guys, i'm using IPhone 5s and it still good but not so good LOL :). if you haven't read my article about it just click link in here!!!!

I'm trying to get a money to buy the new phones, all YouTube equipment and any other. But, you know life isn't that easy man, i gotta work more harder to get all that stuff or even to get my life better than know. I have to i don't wanna live like this for ever. That is way i build this blog and I'm trying to rise some money from this from that. I hope you guys like everything that i do in this blog and share some my life experiences and knowledge. If you guys wanna help me out just click one of these stuff and buy it for you and that is good enough for me heheh. ALL RIGHT LET'S DO THIS.

These are my recommendation gadget stuff that i would love to have it.

 
  
 

Apple iPhone 11 Pro, 64GB, Midnight Green - Fully Unlocked (Renewed) 

 

Previous Post
Next Post

Hai World! May name is Ananda Putra Bimo Prakoso, i know mane is really really long. but, you're guys could call me Ananda or Bimo is fine. I'm just a boy from indonesia and i created this blog beacuse i would like to share my life experience to the world.

0 komentar: